Life Insurance Services
The life insurance industry relies heavily on the approval and underwriting of strong policies that are both profitable and long-term. The ability to quickly gather accurate Attending Physician Statements (APS) is crucial in closing policies.
MediConnect Global has a patented medical record retrieval process that is flexible enough for everyone to quickly order, track, retrieve, and view digitized APS files through a secure online account.
- Rapid APS Retrieval
Indexing (Chronological or Categorical)
Categorical or chronological ordering of retrieved record(s) with hyperlinked table of contents. Categories are customizable. Examples include: doctors notes, nurses notes, pharmacy, emergency room, labs, etc.
Record Coding & Search
We scan all the firms' documents (not just medical records), then identify and code segments of text within each document, which enables the client to store information in queriable databases.
Identification of Additional Providers
Incoming medical records are reviewed to identify missing providers/doctors from which other medical records need to be retrieved to help build or defend cases.
OCR (Searchable Text)
Convert scanned images of records into searchable text using Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology. You can use Adobe Acrobat Reader to rapidly search the scanned records for names, dates, keywords, or any other text or data, thus helping you find key information more quickly and thoroughly. The original image of the record is preserved, and the words are highlighted where they appear on the page when you do a search.
Physician/Nurse Reviews, Reports, and Summaries
Physicians, nurses, or legal nurse consultants review the medical record(s) and provide customized summaries/reports. Several report options exist depending on your preferences and needs, including multiple one-or two-page snap shots summaries and more comprehensive analyses.
- Rushed Requests
- Analytics & Reporting
- Customizable Workflows
- Online Document Management
- RapidRetrieve™ Retrieval Tracking System
- RapidReview™ Online Document Management & Workflow System
- Provider Tracking & Master Record Location System
- Provider Site Fee Payment System
- Electronic Forms for Data Capture with the Records
- Reporting & Analytics
- National Secured Archive™ (N.S.A.), Secure Online Hosting
- Oracle Insurance General Agent™
- XML-based APIs and SDKs
- Developer support
- Custom-integration services available directly from MediConnect
- Claims History
- Health Department
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security
- No Fault
- Police Records
MediConnect integrates medical record retrieval into carriers' custom systems.
Fast, value-priced medical record retrieval for broker general agents.
Flexible medical record retrieval for independent agents.
The MediConnect Advantage
- Rapid APS Retrieval
- Save Time
- Extensive Provider Database
- 100% Digital
- Online Medical Record Document Management & Workflow
- National Secured Archive™ (N.S.A.)
- Direct Billing to Carriers
- Dedicated Account Management
- Pre-Paid Provider/Copy Fees
View Insurance Demo